2 Dec 2011

HURRAY!

For my little old friend mr mac is back on track!
So, its been an interesting few months, technologically speaking. First off we moved, and spent the first two months without the internet. Thank you Sky, that wasn't fun at all. As soon as the internet was back on I discovered to my horror that my macbook pro battery had swelled up, apparently a common fault, but it didn't change the fact that I was no longer able to upload my photos onto the mac to then share them with you. Bad timing! Little Alyosha was born, time was moving 10 times faster and there was just so much to share that my head was ready to explode, but no. The battery was out of business. Next up, a friendly 7 hour walk during which I managed to lose my iphone. No biggie. One month without a phone is quite nice actually but now, I would rather be connected once again. Not really that practical in our ever so demanding universe of time swallowing mega pace.
But a couple of days back I finally received my china made replacement battery for a whopping 39 pounds instead of the original 100. Jobs, you naughty man. God bless your soul. And we are back on track!
Only it took a few attempts to actually charge this baby. My mac, obviously distraught and lonely decided to reject my rude attempt at sneaking in a surrogate, leaving me very sad and fretful for fear of wrong decision. But that's all behind us. A few SCM resets later and here we are!
What can I say, I love my toothless old machine of a friend. We've been through much and hopefully will have lots more to share. Thanks for listening.