22 Feb 2011

A day to remember

I know news is long overdue and I apologize for that.
There are reasons which soon will be shared but for now here is our most exciting news of the day:

Kolya's first visit to the dentist.
I have to admit I was so proud as Kolya was most cooperative leaning back on the chair (he really enjoyed the fact that it moved- cheeky smile) and opening his mouth wide. The doctor poked around and told us that apart from one dead tooth at the front everything was perfecto. Dead tooth? Erm doc, Im not too familiar with the dentist lingo but does that actually mean the tooth is 'dead'?
Yes, he replied patiently. He must have had a fall and the nerves in the tooth are dead. Can you see its darker? It simply means that rather than falling out at the age of 6.5 yrs it might fling out 6 months prior to its peers.
(All this time I couldnt figure out why this tooth was never as white as the rest. Brush again baby.)

So we have another 6 months of happy times ahead!