31 Oct 2010

Willows Farm

I haven't managed a regular update of all the great adventures we have had this year. But I have decided to backtrack little by little.
So, 16/07/2010
Our nursery took their annual trip to Willows Farm in Hertfortshire. Very recommended: apart from heaps of land/ animals/ birds/ carrousels and bouncy castles/a tractor ride/ baby animal nursery/ there's also a huge indoor soft play area for those rainy (as most are) days.
I had to double check the date as from the photos I would imagine it was sometime in May but no, )) England is full of surprises. July in action:



Last year Kolya was too little to really enjoy this part but he made very sure to indulge himself in every bit this time round. A full on 40 minutes of tractor riding (in circles) fun!


(hehe)
Kolya's favourite attraction
Kolya wasn't impressed. By the time he chose which animal/vehicle he wanted to ride in (namely the tiger) all the tigers were occupied, so we were left with 'bambi on the high' (check his eyes). and then the rain came and spoiled the whole fun.

miss Bianka and K.