

... isnt fun at all. Especially if you are crossing the Atlantic, and if you absolutely must stop over in a random city on the way to your desired destination. Mum has to pay for an extra seat, yet even two seats put together aren't long enough to make room for my long legs as I lay down to nap (mum is obviously in the way). There's nothing else to do but run in circles, where peoples feet and elbows are constantly in the way.
Thankfully Chicago, our stop over city, turned out to be kids- friendly and I got to run around for 3 hours in the Child Museum area with other toddlers and older kids. I had too much sugar and too little sleep so by the time it came to board the second plane, dressed like the michelin man, as the temperatures outside dropped to -18 and our plane, which resembled something slightly bigger than a big car, I fell asleep only to wake the next day in a different city of a different state with lots and lots of snow all around the house.

