20 Oct 2009

Whip it up mummy. I'm hungry!

I have realized a while back that in order for me to stay relatively sane and organized I would have to note down Kolya- friendly recipes. Of course, I never managed.
But every now and then a creepy unexpected feeling of sheer panic veils over and you hear nothing but your inside voice screaming: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO COOK! and I have to cook NOW!

Of course some something comes to rescue and you manage to get yourself out of the freshly dug hole, yet my ponderings bring me to a conclusion that I should simply place the recipies on my blog thus entrusting the wonderous and almighty server to store the keys to my calm nerves and give you a chance to read/give some ideas for new adventures in the kitchen.

My new motto:
If Annabel Karmel can do it- I can do it!