24 Nov 2011

OUR LITTLE BOY IS TURNING F O U R!

The time has again escaped me. To be honest, the past four months, due to fewer hours of sleep seem like a light sugar cotton tornado on fire (you are slightly puzzled at the choice of somewhat random words thrown into one gasp of air? That's precisely what it's like. Chocolate mess full of love and tired eye lids) and its now almost December and this means time for Mr K's bday! Four seems ever so grown up. And Kolya is. Apart from a daily reminder, something along the lines of: I am big, and little brother is small, I look at those long legs and huge feet and wonder, how did this suddenly happen?
Just to keep things real- I like to watch him run around with older boys and girls in the playground, that sets the perspective back to reality and I see an eager cheeky pup with a head full of hair and a smile full of life. He also doesn't seem as cheeky from afar as when he is in the middle of doing a naughty deed right in front of your nose. (Example, favourite words 'poo poo, wee wee' escape his tender lips around 20 times a day. Marvelous)
I was abit nervous making an invitation for him this time round. The judging was going to be tough as my eager pup has a head full of very defined ideas on what he likes and dislikes. There's rarely any room for middle ground.
But praise the happy spirits! three nights of work and my strict judge was quite pleased with the result. I am the wolf! and the wolf ate a girl! :) haha. yes, indeed. Я волк. И смотри, волк съел девочку! 

Happy thanksgiving to all my lovely Russian Family in the US of A! Wish we could be there with you and thank you for being in our lives.
Lots of love!
x