8 Jul 2009

They say its life changing...



...but they never quite manage to say what that means.

I will be brutally honest, as I think this is the place and time to do it! )
A baby = for the first 10 months (in my case) no sleep.
A baby = the greatest free lesson in patience one can ask for.
A baby = a massive realization that you should have used your time before better.


So, ladies and gents, this is it. A brand new life! Which I personally found quite hard to get used to, but nonetheless, here I am before you, the well trained and quite tamed down Parent, as shiny as they come.
I decided that if I couldn't use my time as I wanted to (ie work /go out and frankly sleep in at least on a Saturday) I will try and compromise. So me and Kolya have set upon the journey of finding out what London has to offer for the not- so- ready- to- be- parents and their charming babes.
If you fit the description, hop on and join the ride!
Don't forget to take your friends along.

Thank you

Masha (+ Kolya)